Friday, August 11, 2006

Fruitless Friday (Friday 11/08/06)

Ok so today was stupid, had apel at 8am, some nonsense about what presents out of 8 choices I would give Uncle George and Great Aunt-who-gives-a-dam. Then I had to wait till 11 for my next lecture, went to library to chill and read comics, finished 3 Garfield Treasuries =], I juz love the orange fur ball.

Anyways, I met up with randall, roy, martin, yy, jem, maine and xf for mgen lect, boring revision that I did not and will never benefit from. After that we went for lunch at design, maine kept saying my hands so empty coz I went to leave my stuff in the car. haha, didnt get the hint that she wanted me to help hold her stuff. Later we went to library for peanuts before going for lecture again. It was my first AIMM lecture, since err... ever. I found out today why i dun attend lectures, i slept thru 75% of the lecture and didnt even take any notes.

After lecture, I gave rand and jem a lift to kovan before going home to sleep. Ordered pizza for lunch since I was too lazy to drive out to buy lol. Now, I'll be having left over pizzas for the weekend =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home