Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who's spinning the room? (Tuesday, 1/07/06)

Firstly, you are listening to "Here I am" by Marion Raven, check her website out in my links.

This Tuesday was very different from my other tuesdays, i usually sleep the whole day; today I only slept in the late afternoon =]. I went to school as usual, seconds before being considered late, 9.14am, dam the fact that I always cant get a good parking lot near block 7 =/.

Had lunch after lab and then me, yy, rand, nat, martin and jeremy went to library to crap and chill. Waited for jem till 1pm then i drove to pick my cousin who wanted to use my sis' comp. Anyways, me and jem played 5 winning 11 matches ( 3 - 2 to me ) woohoo, better luck next time jem.

After fetching jem out at 4 pm, I went home for a shower and fell asleep. Not surprisingly... i woke up with a friggin' migraine x.x.

Lookin' forward to my 5 day weekend =]. Sat > Wed, i love National day. Hope i get a p-lot near AS block tmr =S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home