Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Still spinning (Wednesday 2/07/06)

Arrrgh the pain wont go away, had a bad headache the whole day.

Set my alarm at 8.30am and snoozed to 9.20am lol... Hadda shower and rush to poly for 10am class, arrived in school at 10.10am and had thoughts of trying that mentos advert crap =]. Luckily Paul Cheng was later than me, Randall had the cheek to warn him about being late haha... I seriously thought Paul was gonna whack him. Anyways, after lab, i stoned in csas class for an hour before our break. Randall, Martin and Yongyang went to donate blood, so i went to find the others.

As luck would have it, I bumped into Royston, Maine, Nat and Xf while putting my stuff in the car. Chilled with them until maine left for driving lessons (good luck for your test this friday!). At 1 we met up for lunch at business then went for mgen lab, as usual there was a MAJOR shortage of pipettes, leaving me and YY last as usual. I swore to P.C that if the he found one feedback form that over-stressed the lack of pipettes, it would be mine. After 1 hour of lab, I think Randall said he wanted a lift to kovan, but I was probably day dreaming and didnt realise until we were all in the lift and we exchanged strange looks as the lift door closed (sounds gay and most wont understand, unless you were there).

Anyway Randall, if you're reading this sry, i didnt go home straight away, hadda go somewhere first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home